Next Study: July 29, 2017, continuing from Jn 4:1.
1. How does one worship in Spirit and Truth?
a. What does it mean to worship in Spirit? In contrast
b. What does it mean to worship in truth? What does
scripture call 'the truth'?
2. Is it possible for a non-Christian to worship in spirit and truth?
3. With the above in mind, does contemporary Christian worship qualify as 'worship'?
4. Does our daily worship in spirit and truth prepare us for corporate worship and visa versa?
5. Does the place, time, & method of corporate worship a distraction from the spirit and truth of true worship or does it help us transcend the common so that we can better appreciate the spiritual?
Potluck at 6 pm
Can't make it on Saturday evening? Connect with us at JJ's Wine Bar. We meet there most Tuesday evenings from 5:30 - 6:30 pm. This is fellowship time. There isn't an agenda - except getting to know one another a little better, encouraging one another, etc. Purchasing a glass of wine is optional. Beer, soda, coffee, and various food items also available.
Also, "Uncorked" is a discussion group that also meets at JJ's Wine Bar, but on Wednesday evenings from 5:30 - 7 pm. Whether two or more show up, we discuss the posted article or book of the week. This week the discussion topic is: